January 24, 2014

miss madeline

Life with this girl keeps getting better and better. She's so smart and she keeps us on our toes. Jeremy and I were just working on making dinner in the kitchen and I'd forgotten she was nearby (she was very quietly playing with stickers in the other room. Let's not talk about how the couch is currently covered in stickers...that's another story). Anyway, I was telling Jeremy how I was thinking about making out with him today while he was at school, you know, just some playful flirting, we're married, it's ok :) And all of a sudden we hear this little laugh followed by,"What are you talking about mommy, daddy..." Like she totally knew and she's caught us red handed.  What a cutie.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)