October 22, 2010

Busy Bees are We

Cheesy title... again... I'm so good at those! haha. But its sadly true - maybe not sadly, but still. Jeremy and I are both exhausted and life for some reason doesn't want to give us a chance to catch our breaths.

Between work, and wedding plans, and oh yeah school (which seems to be spinning faster and faster lately) we've just been struggling to keep up. Well Jeremy is doing better than I am, but hey he's got a few years on me!

He's been really busy lately with midterms - well everyone has, but he's been extremely busy. And then (me being the great fiance that I am) asked him to accompany me in Church this Sunday as I have been asked to sing. So right now he's practicing the rather difficult arrangement that is in my key and dominating it I must say. FYI sometimes its frustrating to be engaged slash married to someone to excels at EVERYTHING! Well not frustrating, just embarrassing... yeeah...

I'm so grateful for him though. I had a major breakdown yesterday... it was bad. But Jeremy being the patient, kind, and loving man that he is just held me - and forced me to go to work which turned out to be a good thing in the end.

Its officially 58 (basically 57) days til we get married! Its amazing how fast its going by, yet it still seems like we have forever to go. We signed our marriage license application today so that was an exciting step forward! Well... yeeah... thats about it. We're exciting to see my parents tomorrow (its parents weekend down here at BYU), and thats pretty much it. Oh we also picked out our wedding announcement (finally) that was an ordeal ha. But tonight we just walked into a store and were like "I really like this one - me too" So we're gonna get it! Oh happy day :D Afterwards Jeremy was like, "I think I'm starting to figure it out: If I like one and you don't, I don't push it. If you really like one and I'm ok with it then I push forward and finalize the decision!" He's a bright one :D

Hope you all have wonderful days and even better weeks! Love you all!

3 comments :

  1. haha I love it! He's a smart man, already figuring out how to make decisions like that! :o) School's been crazy for us too, but at least we're halfway done with the semester, right? It's amazing how busy you can stretch yourself to be without realizing how much you were capable of! Congrats, girly, you're making it through a pretty difficult (or at least busy...I think they're the same thing) first semester in college! Hang in there!

    PS--the rumor that your grades go up when you get married is true :o) (you stay out later b/c the person you were seeing is already in with you, less distraction because life suddenly requires less of a social life, and hopefully he's a good influence to help you study, etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love it! He's a smart man, already figuring out how to make decisions like that! :o) School's been crazy for us too, but at least we're halfway done with the semester, right? It's amazing how busy you can stretch yourself to be without realizing how much you were capable of! Congrats, girly, you're making it through a pretty difficult (or at least busy...I think they're the same thing) first semester in college! Hang in there!

    PS--the rumor that your grades go up when you get married is true :o) (you stay out later b/c the person you were seeing is already in with you, less distraction because life suddenly requires less of a social life, and hopefully he's a good influence to help you study, etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog. We are excited for the wedding and the girls say that their dresses are for "Aunt Sarah's wedding" not Jeremy's.

    ReplyDelete

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)