October 5, 2010

Loving the simple moments of life

I'm starting to learn more and more that there's a lot to be had in the little moments of life. Last night Jeremy brought me my favorite two BYU Creamery ice creams after work. It was so wonderful to sit and talk and enjoy our ice cream and being together. Sure it was 12:30 and we were both tired and stressed with school and work and the wedding, but its nice to know that my best friend will always be there, and be thinking of me. I'm so grateful for Jeremy and all that he does for me, and the chance we have to be married for time and all eternity in 73 days! Life is full of these hidden treasures. I'm trying not to be so preoccupied with everything else that I miss out on them.

1 comment :

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)