November 5, 2011

Patience and Pineapples

I'm learning very quickly that when it comes to this baby 
I am not a very patient person.  
All of a sudden I just REALLY want her to come! 
I'm ready to go to the hospital and get-r-done!
You know how when women go past their due date they start doing all those "myths" to get their contractions going?  
Well I may have tried a few harmless ones during the past few days.  
No acupuncture or castor oil - I'm not that impatient, but you know, 
lots of walking and pineapple.

mmm.... so good!

too.much.pineapple.

yeeah....

That's right.  Last night I ate (almost) 
an ENTIRE PINEAPPLE all by myself! 
{Jeremy had a few bites}  So far I'm sad to report that no changes have been witnessed.... It's a good thing I like pineapple or this would have been a really miserable experience haha. We still have one more pineapple in the fridge that I think I'm going to try and eat most of with dinner.  The worst part is my tongue gets so raw! But if there's even the slightest chance that it could put Madeline in my arms sooner, I'm willing to give it a shot :) 
It feels good not to be just sitting and waiting but actually contributing somewhat to the coming of this miraculous event!

Other than that we don't have much to report around these parts.  We were supposed to get snowed on but thankfully that didn't happen.  Jeremy and I went on a rather long walk this after noon and it was {COLD}
I decided I'm ok with hanging on to fall for a few more weeks.  

Happy 37 WEEKS! We're officially full term!

kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)