November 2, 2015

clara & harold: their pure imagination




My favorite thing about Halloween, hands down, is the costumes. Madeline and Luke weren't the most well known trick or treaters, but they were happy :) If you can't tell, Madeline really believed she was Clara, on stage in front of a million people, dancing with her Nutcracker Prince. And Luke... I can't say he for sure knew he was Harold, but he does love that book. And he did love that "moon balloon".  Being their mom is the best job ever, I never truly saw the world until I had these two. 

I'll close before I get all cheesy and rambly and just leave you with this quote....

"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly 
wish to be." - Roald Dahl

If you want the full experience, click HERE. #ilovejoshgroban



No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)