December 18, 2015

five years

(All images by the fabulous Meghan of Meghan Rose Photography)

I woke up at 8 o'clock (!!!) this morning on our fifth anniversary, to the sound of four bouquets of flowers being tossed on my pillow by three people that make my life go round, who gave me two cards telling my they love me, all orchestrated by my number one, my husband. 

These past five years have been the highlight of my life. It would be incomplete without Jeremy. I love being together, whether it's on a date or just at home making dinner as a family. I love kissing him goodbye in the morning and kissing him hello at night. I love the way he makes me laugh and the way his arms are ever ready with an embrace. He makes me want to be better, live more and chase my dreams. He's supportive and patient and he's the best dad my kids could ever ask for. I'm pretty sure I'm not the easiest person to live with, I probably wouldn't want to be married to my emotions ;) But somehow he not only sees beauty in me, he reminds me of it daily. 

Jeremy Wells, I love you. I look back on our time together and smile because you've made me the happiest girl around. Here's to the highs and lows and always reaching out for each other again. To an eternity of growing together and the many adventures ahead of us, happy anniversary.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)