October 18, 2014

baltimore family photographer - coy family


It was a foggy day in Baltimore, but we certainly made the most of it up at Federal Hill Park and the surrounding streets. We've known this beautiful family for a couple years now and I can't say enough good things about them. They've played a key role in helping us coming to love this spectacular city. It's hard not to fall in love with 'Charm City' when you see how much they love it.

I took the headshots of Ann (mom) a few weeks ago,  but felt it wrong to leave them out. 

p.s. This feels kind of like an "uh-duh" moment, but I'm quickly learning I need to find some tricks to put up my sleeve for shoots with young kids! Oh my goodness they don't sit still long... 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)