January 24, 2011

Its a BEAUTIFUL Day!





WARNING
[MAJOR PICTURE OVERLOAD]

Today is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day! The sun is shining and there's a cool breeze and it feels warmer than it has in months. Weird - because it says its only 46 degrees outside right now. It must have been much colder for the past few months.

There are probably a million things I could/should be doing right now that would be much more productive, and be a better use of my time, but alas, I delight in sitting under my "lid" (the part of our roof that lifts up) under my favorite blanket, feeling the fresh air and writing about how wonderful my life is.

Lets see, I believe I made quite a few promises about pictures in my last blog post. First - Bridals. Did I promise you guys that? Oh well... I'll put up most of my bridal pictures.















As hard as it may be for you to believe, that is not all of them. But I think I got the best of them. Quite unfortunately we don't have out wedding pictures yet - I know... I'm dying! But we do have a few so I'll post those too. Sorry if this is like way too much for you!











I'm thinking that this might not even post, so I'm going to try to post this and then I'll put up some more pictures and write more in another post I'll make in just a second :)

2 comments :

  1. SO beautiful! I love your bridals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous pictures! I love reading your blog... keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)