September 14, 2011

Spontaneity

This morning when I woke up I decided I wanted a poppy-seed muffin with lemon glaze oozing over the sides. Sounds good, right? So instead of taking the time to be a responsible part of human society and shower, I made myself some muffins before running off to class.


Unfortunately, they were not only not that good looking, but not that great tasting either. 
Perhaps being in a cooking class is having the opposite affect on my cooking skills than I was hoping for... But that's alright, right?

I believe that spontaneity is good for the soul! It mixes up life a little and helps us appreciate the good days :)

Oh, also - I started a countdown to Madeline's due date!
72 days baby! 72 days....

kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)