October 13, 2011

An Update

It's been a little while since I shared the goings-on of our life lately - so here we go.
Last weekend Jeremy had another dental school interview. This time in Seattle, Washington at the University of Washington.  It's kind of been #1 on our list we we were excited for it! 
He said it went really well.  There are so many things to consider when making a move that will last at least four years and quite possibly affect our lives forever! yeah... But we don't have to make any decisions any time soon.  We'll make those decisions right after we've just had a baby and are overwhelmed, emotional wrecks, and extremely sleep deprived - sounds like a much better idea, right? 

While Jeremy was off in Seattle, I decided to spend the weekend/day with my Grandma Teddy in SLC.  Jeremy was gone less than 24 hours, and instead of me driving back and forth at night by myself, I decided I'd just stay the night with Grandma.  We had a lot of fun.  She lives alone, and I think she really enjoyed having someone to talk to - other than Sasha.  Her cat. Think big, orange, fluffy, likes to shed a lot and you've got Sasha.  But I'm glad she has someone to talk to. She really is lonely and Sasha is her pride and joy.  So I'm happy for her.  I just don't like spending long periods of time in her cat hair house ha.  We decided to make a girls day of our time together, so after enjoying a lazy morning, we went to see The Help in theaters.  It was so good! I highly recommend it.  I read the book over the summer and loved it.  The movie we great too. Movies never do books justice, but this one came close.  Then we went to dinner at Cowboy Grub - it was really good! I liked it.  And by then it was about time for me to get Jeremy from the airport - so I did and we came home and that sums up our Monday.  

It was kind of hard to get back into the swing of things on Tuesday... but I did.  I'm just exhausted.  I need to get more sleep I think.  Tuesday night we went to see Captain America in the dollar theater.  I thought it was good, but its getting hard for me to sit still for that long, and not be too antsy.  Sorry guy sitting next to me... 

In other news, our bathroom is having plumbing troubles. The sink won't drain... so my handy man took that sink apart and cleaned it (it was really gross...) and put it back together! It's still broken... but I'm so proud of him for trying! Then he kept trying... got a little frustrated... and now we're still waiting for the repair man.  Woot woot.  But that's ok - I have a special night planned for him :) Just because I'm that awesome! 

I think that about sums it up for our life.  Most of the time I'm either taking a pee break or popping tums.  Only 43 days til Madeline is due! Which means 41 days til Thanksgiving, and 62 days til we leave for Spokane and just 72 days til Christmas! I'm so excited :) I'm especially excited to open Madeline's stocking with her.  Speaking of which, I need to figure out what our family stockings are going to look like.../make them... *sigh* so much to do! Well I guess I'd better get to it!

kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)