October 31, 2011

Little Pink Shoes

It seems like time keeps moving faster and faster!
{Which is totally ok with me - until she gets here.  
Then I just want to enjoy every second of her little existence}

Today I went to the doctor {I get to go every week now!} And everything is looking good.  I'm 70% effaced and almost 2 cm dilated.  I can't believe we're on our way! I seriously thought we'd never get to this point haha.  Also, we are going to the hospital today to pre-register, and I have a 'just-incase' induction scheduled for December 2nd.  Can you believe it's been 9 months!? I can't... Well I guess it hasn't been, it's been 8 ha.  

Last night we re-organized Madeline's clothes and sorted them out by size and let me just say, its ridiculous how excited we both are :) Jeremy randomly gave me the biggest hug and said,
"WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!"
And he's right! We are! 25 days til her due date! ahhh! so exciting!

Can you believe that soon these little feet

Will be tottering around in these little pink shoes?

so.excited.

kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)