October 12, 2011

FINALLY - Pictures of Our Wymount Apartment

Sorry guys - it really has been too long.  I should have posted pictures of our apartment months ago, but better late than never, right? :) I also need to post a picture of my belly... I'll get on that...eventually....
{Captions are below pictures}

This is the view of the kitchen when you first walk in


Sink and fridge

Our teeny-tiny oven.  But its ok, because its gas! And we have so many cupboards!

Pantry - didn't have one of these before! 
{Excuse the clutter....}

Look our microwave isn't on top of our fridge! 
{It was in our last apartment for lack of a better place - now its really low but at least its safer!}

Kitchen table - sorry its such a bad quality picture.  My nice camera's battery is dead.... 

Not actually part of our apartment, but a fun
 flower arrangement I made this week in my floral design class.

The view from our big open window
{I LOVE  this window! Such a big difference from our last apartment}

Living room - we can only have 4 holes in each wall and if there are already holes you can't put new ones in, so our pictures are where they are due to that. But it could be worse!

Our balcony - sorry its hard to get a wide shot of it, it really is quite big though!

This is what you see when you walk in just to the right of the kitchen.

View from the couch. This is looking at the tv/front door.

Our oh so glorious bathroom haha Lets just say when we moved in before all our stuff made it look lived in, this bathroom could have belonged to a jail cell....

Notice how the shower curtain rod is horizontal!
{It was diagonal in our last apartment and the ceiling wasn't that high...}

Sorry its really dark, but here is looking into our bedroom. 


And our HUGE closet! WOW!!! lol 
{Again, this is comparing to our last apartment...}


Just for fun, if you like you can compare to our last apartment here. Maybe understand why I'm so in love with this cinder-block home :)

And so we don't end with a picture of my closet, here's another picture of my flowers

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! My teacher for my 5:00 class just cancelled and I couldn't be happier to spend the evening home with my hubby :)

kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)