July 30, 2012

feeling good

We all have one of those songs that just makes us happy.  So happy that you maybe blast it in your room, dance to it in your underwear and sing your heart and soul out to your hairbrush, right? ....no...?  okay good... I never did that either... ha. But if I did do that in high school or something, I probably would have sang and danced to Michael Buble's "Feeling Good".  

Not sure why I'm telling you all this other than to tell you that regardless of the fact that we've been on the road for a whole five days now, we are FEELING GOOD!  Regardless of the fact that we have driven 35 hours with an eight month old we are FEELING GOOD! Regardless of the fact that we have three more days to go and 16 hours we are FEELING GOOD! Our time in the car has been filled with rationing out toys, opening our Road Trip Survival Guide that my mom was sweet enough to throw together for us.  Deep conversations about our life, our future and how we're going to make the most out of the next four years.  It's also been filled with candy, way too many munchies and screaming to our favorite songs at the top of our lungs trying to stay awake for that last 45 minutes of a drive.  Life is GOOD.  And if you have to drive across the entire country, why not do it with your two favorite people?!

Every day we feel more and more that the Lord wants us in Baltimore.  And we know we are being blessed for our obedience.  
{via}

And just because I can I'll leave you with another great song that pretty 
much applies to our life right now.  Hope you enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)