July 24, 2012

moving, growing, changing



Life is crazy my friends.  Crazy crazy crazy.  And during all that crazy life keeps moving moving moving.  It seems like Jeremy graduated and we got to Spokane last week.  Yet here we are packing up our stuff, saying our goodbyes and starting off on an adventure that is going to change our lives forever.  We're excited and scared and we pretty much have no idea what we're doing. But here we go.  

Madeline is on the move, too.  She's on the scoot-crawl-stand-walk-around-furniture move. It's hard to keep up with her these days.  I still can't believe it's been eight months. Eight months since we headed to the hospital.  Eight months since we held her for the first time.  Eight months since brought her home.  In my head she's still this little baby that can barely hold her head up.  It was just yesterday and yet it was so long ago.  I look back at pictures and think,"That's Madeline? That teeny, tiny baby is now pulling to a stand?"  Parenthood is a weird and oh so wonderful thing.  I've loved almost every minute of it. I'm glad we didn't wait to start our family. It was the right thing for us.

These past few weeks have been the most stressful of my entire life. Trying to find a place to live and trying to figure out how we're going to stretch a small sum of money to insure just about everything there is to insure on top of the whole need to eat thing.  I honestly don't know how we're going to do it.  These past few weeks have also been the most wonderful.  The most fulfilling and the happiest.  I feel myself growing and changing every day and sometimes I'm surprised by the wonderful person I'm becoming. It's sad to say goodbye to family and friends that we love so much.  But I have more faith and confidence than ever that we're going to where we're supposed to be.  The Lord has made it very obvious that He needs us in Baltimore.  I'm so excited to discover some of the great things He has in store for us.  

"For to be spiritually minded is life eternal." 2 Nephi 9:39 

I hope you have a happy Tuesday.  Whoever you are, wherever you are, I hope you're happy. I hope you count your blessings.  I hope you accomplish the things that you need to.  And I hope you love yourself today and always.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)