February 23, 2014

Dear Luke, on your blessing day

Dear Luke,
Today was your blessing day. The weather was perfect, the sun shining, even birds in the trees, but sun or rain, it would have been a perfect day. Your daddy gave you a beautiful blessing… tears streamed down my cheeks as I listened to the heaven sent words he spoke while holding you. I hope you know what a special boy you are, and what a special man you will come to be. I hope you know how lucky you are to have such a great dad. He's as great as they come and I know you'll see that someday. I hope you know how much I love your daddy, and that your existence came to be because of the love we share. There really isn't anything more beautiful than that. Baby boy, how I love you. How blessed we are to have you in our family… I love you.
Mom

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)