February 16, 2014

we played hide and seek tonight

 "Did you hear that!?" 
(every time a fire truck, police car, ambulance, 
city bus, or truck drives by. 
Which is quite often I'll have you know ;)
We played hide and seek after we ate animal crackers together. No distractions, just daddy, mommy and Madeline. And I hope I will always remember the beaming dimpled smile peeking out from behind a chair when I called out, "I found you!" She may not have grasped the whole no-peeking-til-you-count-to-ten concept, but it was the most enjoyable game of hide and seek I've ever played. 

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again I'm sure, but oh how I love you miss Madeline! You are (almost always) a delight to be around. I love our conversations and I love spending my days with you. Few things bring as much happiness to my life as the things you say and do. I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)