April 6, 2011

#3

1. In 5th Grade I was in the play "School House Rock"
It was awesome! 
And every time I hear the number 3 I think of the song 
"Three, is a special number... yes it is.  Its a special number"

I doubt any of you want to hear the rest of it haha but yeah.

Two more number 3 related items:

2. Another of my favorite things is husband brushing my hair and holding me :)

3. I forgot to tell you guys the third AF joke I played on Jer
haha...ha 
I took a screen shot of his desktop computer and posted it as his background
Then his all his real icons in a folder so it looked like they were there but when he clicked on them nothing happened bahaha
I'm so funny!

...he didn't think it was that funny :o

{Thanks Katelyn for reminding me}

Anyway how you have a happy April 6th

{6 divided by 2 = 3!!!} 

kluvyoubye

2 comments :

  1. Haha I totally read the beginning of this wrong. I thought you were in the play "School of Rock". Oh man, what a fun play would that be?!

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)