June 5, 2012

"healthy" cookies: you're gonna want to pin this one!


so cookies can't actually be healthy and still be tasty enough to be called a cookie (or at last that's been my experience) but they can be low-fat cookies and that's better, right? ....right?  


Today I was craving cookies - oh boy was I craving cookies (In a non-pregnant way (don't worry babe, no #2 yet)).  But I kind of have this rule that a cookie isn't really a cookie with out chocolate.  Its just gotta have chocolate.  Here's the recipe for the cookies I chose to go with.  I'm so glad I did!  Hope you think they're as tasty as I found them.  Thanks Gina

P.S. I added a dash of cinnamon (we have a thing for each other cinnamon and I) and my dough turned out WAY thicker than hers.... unrelated to the cinnamon affair, but the cookies were still excellent.  hip hip hooray!

P.P.S.  It's tempting to eat lots because they are "healthy" but I realized after the fact that they aren't actually that healthy if you eat 5,923,097,439,208 lots of them... just a thought....

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)