January 23, 2015

happy green

In hopes of making our house feel a little more cheery and ALIVE through this never ending month of January, I picked up a few plants to spread throughout the house. Admittedly, most of them are plastic, because I don't have the best track record when it comes to plants... But I thought I'd give these two a try.

After admiring them on our windowsill for a few days, I made the comment to Jeremy that they kind of resemble us. Jokingly he responded, "Oh, so I'm the tall, twisted, prickly guy, huh?" Moral of the story, don't compare your husband to a cactus, not to his face at least ;) I still kind of think they look like us.

Any suggestions for adding happy home touches in January would be most welcome :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)