March 20, 2015

christian & rachel visit: DC Zoo & Old Georgetown

^^ "ROAR" ^^

^^ a few of us are eager to add another sister-in-law to the family, so if you know any eligible ladies looking for their prince charming send them our way! He looks great with a stroller ;) ^^

My brother and sister came for a visit this past week. It was SO GOOD to have them here. And prove to them we aren't still living in newlywed/undergrad living conditions :) No more TREEHOUSE for us. (Current home tour pictures coming soon, I've got one last project I want to finish first, and I'm still kind of wrapping my head around it.... ) 

Anyway, on Friday Jeremy was still in school, so the rest of us headed to DC to check out the Smithsonian Zoo. It was a really neat place. I'm excited to check it out again when it's a little greener :) 

Afterwards we realize Old Georgetown and Sprinkles Cupcakes was just a few miles away.... So obviously we had to check it out. Did not disappoint! And those streets! Simply beautiful.

Stay tuned for more of Christian & Rachel's trip to the east coast!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)