June 28, 2011

Just to make you chuckle

So I thought I'd share with you a couple funny stories just to make you 

{CHUCKLE}

I've discovered that sneezing and pregnancy are two things I really don't appreciate at the same time.  Granted neither is my favorite but together they just don't do wonderful things to me...

STORY #1
About a week ago I was just chillin in the shower and I felt a sneeze coming on.
Alright, its just a sneeze, brace for it, its coming
*SNEEZE*
*GAG*
That's right my sneeze set off my stupid hyper-active pregnant gag reflex
{and no I didn't mean my gag reflex is pregnant, just that since I've been pregnant my gag reflex is crazy hyper-active}
And it wasn't just one of those little gags that you're like ok that was awkward, but I'm good it was the kind that makes you uneasy for the rest of the morning.
Shower = ruined....

STORY #2
Last night we spent the evening with my family 
{dinner, FHE, games, etc.}
I had gone to the bathroom like 15 mins earlier but I really had to pee again.
I figured I could wait the like 5 mins til we got back to Jeremy's parents and then I'd just go there for the last time that night. 
But then I sneezed... And my poor little already squished bladder couldn't hold on any longer with the force of my belly thrusting down on it...
And I might have peed my pants a little bit... 
But only a little bit.  Still my family got quite the laugh out of it.

So there you have it.  Hope my miserable little pregnancy experiences brightened your day 
just a little bit. 

kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)