June 22, 2011

We're getting ready for ya baby!

So last week I just happened to volunteer to drive my sister Hannah to her birthday party.
{If I hadn't for some random reason decided to drive her, this blog post would be non existent!} 

Anyways, on our way we happened to drive past a garage sale and I noticed they had a lot of baby stuff,
a changing table in particular**

On my way back, I couldn't resist.  I stopped just to take a look.  I knew I only had like $15 on me and I wasn't really willing to pay more than $10, and guess what:

That sucker was 10 bucks!

I was so excited!  I loaded it into the back of my mom's yukon
{good thing I took that car and not ours} 
and took it home!

Luckily Jeremy liked it too - sometimes he doesn't like the things I buy.... 
but we'll save that story for another day!

It still gives me goosebumps realizing we'll be able to use it in a few short months! 
And I'm so excited that we have started on our nursery! 


kluvyoubye

p.s. Jeremy has shaved and had a hair cut since this picture 

1 comment :

  1. what a great find! It's so classic and looks very nice! Some baby furniture is so plastic these days. I love the classic wooden look! I would've gone with this same look, but our parents gave us a white dresser and a white crib...they're free, who's going to complain!? So the decor changed :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)