December 8, 2014

baltimore family photographer - clive family

Not gonna lie, when Makena told me they wanted to include their cat Copernicus in their family pictures, it took me off guard for a minute. I'd met the little guy before and he's precious, but I'm not one of those people who was given the gift of being a natural animal lover. Of course I've seen dogs in family pictures, but not cats. So I wasn't sure how it would all pan out. I am, however, totally game for whatever people want to do, so I said, "Of course! Let's do it!"

I had a dream the night before that Copernicus scaled a tree during the session, which resulted in us spending hours trying to find him/coax him down, but everything went quite smoothly and I'm glad he came. 

Geoff & Makena are such a beautiful couple, and it's been a treat getting to know them the past couple years. 

Thanks Clives (and of course Copernicus)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)