December 19, 2014

this is me

AND WE'RE LIVE! I'm so excited. A little nervous, which is silly, but I've been working on this project off and on for months. It's far from perfect, and not exactly how I imagined, but it's great. And it's good enough to share. This is the first time I've built a blog with this much detail. I know it's not terribly impressive to some, and it's still on a blogger platform, but it was a huge learning experience for me. HTML and CSS and all that jazz, I mean code ;) You have to start somewhere, right?!

Here's to ending this year and starting a new one being true to me. Sharing my thoughts, my feelings, my images and my life in an honest, vulnerable and beautiful way.

I'm a freckled girl who's beginning to blossom.

This is freckleblossom. This is me. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)