March 2, 2011

I have the coolest great grandma eva

So I'm sitting in the JFSB and I over heard a conversation about an amazing grandma who has 60 grandchildren and remembers all of their birthdays, and I was like - thats impressive, but my great grandma can top that!

I can't remember how many grandkids she has {but its a lot} and she has 105 or so great grandchildren. 
And she remembers all of our birthdays and sends us a card.
She is 90 years old, and still lives at home. 
She supported her husband in so many callings
{Including Temple President of Provo Temple}

She let me come and stay with her for a month this summer, which was just so sweet of her. 
She has a facebook - wow!



And yeah, she's pretty much amazing! 

{By the way, this picture was several years ago}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)