February 16, 2011

I LOVE THE SUN

Can we be honest with ourselves for just a few minutes?
The SUN is AMAZING!
Did you know:
The sun is one of about a billion stars
Its the closest star to the Earth
The surface of the sun is 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit
{w.o.w}
With out the sun we wouldn't have a moon, and the Earth would not be able to support life.
{Not to mention, it would be like winter all year round - who wants that}

Basically what I'm trying to say is, it's 54 degrees outside, and its been cold for so long, and I'm hoping that if I pay a tribute to the sun, it will decide to stay in Provo and prove the weather man wrong for the rest of this week
{cold, rainy, snowy...ew...}

I wish it were spring right now and that I could dance through a field of yellow flowers like this:


I hope that wherever you are the sun is finding you!

kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)