February 1, 2011

It's February - It's Cold!

Good Morning world! {Is it bad that I had to look up how to spell February?.... you don't have to answer that... Its just such a hard thing to spell, because we don't pronounce it Fe-brew-ary, we say Feb-U-ary... or maybe thats just me and everyone else pronounces it right...}


Anyhoo, I'm so happy that its officially February - January went by so fast, and I'm very glad of that. Unfortunately, its SUPER cold out today, and for some reason I thought this morning would be a good one to walk. On Tuesdays and Thursdays Jeremy's first class is at 9:00 and mine is at 9:30, so naturally I don't feel as much pressure to hurry, not realizing he was always late - oops :) Good thing he loves me <3>
{you may clap..... now}


Unfortunately, it is currently 16 degrees outside! What the heck? Isn't February supposed to be warmer than January? We've been having such great weather lately too... :/


Well, happy February, hope it treats you kindly!


kluvyoubye

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)