February 9, 2011

Weird

I found this poem the other day and it completely describes Jeremy and I :)

"We are all a little weird,
And life's a little weird.
And when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours,
We fall in mutual weirdness,
and call it love"

I don't know about you, but that is the best definition of love I've ever heard!
Husband and I do this thing where we say 'weird' and I can't do the voice inflection in text, but you'll just have to imagine that we really are awesome and the way we say it is super cool!

Just one little example of how weird we really are:
This morning I was walking from my first class to my second, and I never see Jer just walking on campus, but I did, and he had just run up a small hill, cause parking sucks at BYU.
Anyhoo, I said hi, and he stole a kiss, and I noticed he was like drooling haha
{It is really cold outside - and he had just run up a hill!}
And I said, "hey babe, you're drooling"
And he said, "Its because I saw you"
awwww.....
Lets be real we're are the cutest/weirdest couple ever!!!
bahahahahahaha
I don't care what ya'll think I think we're awesome!

kluvyoubye




***Disclaimer: Husband and I really are normal people... most of the time

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)