February 14, 2011

What time is it???



{"Summer Time" - sorry, too many HSM quotes...}
It is 12:35, I can tell you that because I.... GOT A NEW WATCH! :)

You like? I like!
With out saying too much, I'll just tell you that after a certain birthday last year, we decided that telling each other exactly what we want
{Especially me telling Jer}
usually turns out quite a bit better than just guessing.
And I'm not bashing on husband, I'm bashing on myself. Husband is much less picky than wife.
{kudos to husband!}

Anyhoo... we had a fabtabulous Valentines Day - early...
{Fantastic + a double dose of fabulous = fabtabulous, we discussed this yesterday}
It started out with some beautiful weather! I wore short sleeves to church and wasn't cold at all! hurray for spring!!!
{I even heard birds chirping when I woke up yesterday}

Then when we came home from church we started drooling because our house smelled so good
{remember we put a roast in our crock pot early that morning}
We went to work, I cleaned the house a bit, and Jeremy made rolls
- they.... well we're not sure what happened.
I can attest that Jeremy has successfully made Jon's rolls many times and they have been delicious, but for some reason, these didn't rise, and they ended up being little roll grenades...

yeeah... idk...

Other than the rolls and the slightly over cooked broccoli
{kind of mushy...}
Dinner was fabulous!
Husband said it was one of the best roasts he had EVER HAD!!!
And it was my first time!
{Mom I knew you'd be proud of me!}

This was our lovely dinner set up. Husband brought me the flowers :)
They smell sooooooooooooo good!
I also got some chocolates
{What girl doesn't like chocolate??}
We topped off dinner with some red bubbly
{Cranberry-apple martinelli}
And then had some raspberry-lemon cheese cake from the CheeseCake Factory
mmmmm.....
{Sorry no picture - we downed that quick!}


Happy Valentines Day!!!

4 comments :

  1. SO cute! I'm posting pics of our Valentine's Day dinner soon! How cute!! :o) PS--Mitch and I ALWAYS tell each other what we want for holidays! Anniversaries, birthdays, Christmases, Mother/Father's day, it just works out for the best :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you *applause*bow* lol just kidding.
    Can't wait to see your pictures alaina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you *applause*bow* lol just kidding.
    Can't wait to see your pictures alaina!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)