February 13, 2011

There's a roast in my crockpot...

AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!!
So since husband and I have to work Valentines day night, we're celebrating it early!
{I have no problem with that}
This morning we got up really early {6:00am} to get our roast all ready so it can slow cook for
11 hours!!!
{Salivate}
I'm so excited!
Also on the menu for our special v-day dinner, is steamed fresh broccoli, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions that are in with the roast, Martinelli's {and we got fancy little cups to drink it in! i accidentally broke one last night... but thats ok, because we got 4 for $5}
um... OH YEAH, husband is making JON'S ROLLS!!!
{husband's brother has the best roll recipe evah and we're going to have some!!}

Also, last night husband brought my roses and chocolates :)
{I love flowers}
so those will be sitting on our table, and we have a red tablecloth, and white candle sticks with crystal candlestick holders
{shhhh... don't tell our land lord we're lighting candles}
hehehe....

And then presents! I love getting stuff for my husband, especially because I know he's going to LOVE what I got him :)
So just incase he looks at this, I won't tell you what it is.

Until next time -

kluvyoubye

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a lot of great fun! My husband is in Wenatchee. Hope your roast turns out.

    ReplyDelete

I'm just like everyone else, I LOVE comments :)